Louisiana Infrared Building Inspection services
For the past 30 years, our Infrared building inspection service, Infrared Technologies has been providing government buildings, municipalities, large corporations, and homeowners in Louisiana, non-invasive, non -destructive Infrared thermal inspections to identify problems in mechanical systems, electrical systems, and building envelopes.
Our Certified Infraspection Institute Thermographers, are able to inspect and identify problems before they become serious, with our state of the art Infrared technology. They will provide you with the most detailed and accurate information you need most. This includes:
- Infrared preventative and predictive maintenance reports
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Quality assurance
At Infrared Technologies in Louisiana, we provide a wide variety of surveys that are specifically designed to inspect equipment failures, prevent system failures, monitor performance of machinery and more.
Here is a comprehensive list of Louisiana Infrared Building Inspection surveys we provide:
What type of Louisiana Infrared Building surveys can we provide you with?
- Infrared Electrical System Survey – These Infrared inspections are designed to locate problems before they become serious issues and cause system wide failures. This is a non-destructive, and non-invasive way to locate overloaded circuits, unbalanced loads, faulty equipment, loose machinery and more. This inspection should be performed annually to increase the lifespan of your machinery, reduce maintenance costs, and improve efficiency.
- Infrared Flat Roof Moisture Survey – This inspection survey is designed to detect moisture and thermal changes of a roofing system. If moisture is present, it can cause severe damage, which, usually leads to thousands of dollars of costly repairs. An Infrared Flat roof moisture survey will provide comprehensive information to help you make better decisions. Some of this information includes but is not limited to, quality assurance reports, condition assessments, legal information of the roof condition, verification of the roof condition and much more.
- Infrared Photovoltaic System Survey – These surveys are designed to pinpoint problems of solar panels that are already operating. With this inspection in Louisiana, our thermographers will be able to identify defective cells, debris and/or obstructed panels, faulty wiring or equipment and much more. The reports in the survey will help you identify and correct the issues. This can lead to improved efficiency and reduced maintenance costs.
- Building Envelope Infrared Inspections – If you want to save thousands of dollars, and prevent energy loss, it’s highly advisable you perform a building envelope inspection. These Infrared inspections are designed to detect energy loss, and conduction loss. Our surveys can identify and document evidence of these issues. Our Certified thermographers from Infraspection Institute will provide you with the necessary information you need to implement changes to your building envelope.
- Mechanical System Surveys – These surveys are typically performed on boilers, rotating machines, refractory equipment, and more to locate anomalous thermal patterns of your mechanical system. This way we can determine equipment failures and malfunctioning equipment before it becomes a major issue while reducing downtime.
- Steam System Surveys – As you know , steam traps can have a huge impact on your bottom line, that is why it’s imperative to ensure they are functioning properly. A malfunctioning system can lead to energy waste, which can lead to thousands and thousands of dollars lost per year. Our Infrared surveys are designed to provide you with the information you need most to eliminate your energy waste, reduce your carbon footprint, and improve your bottom line.
Our Louisiana Infrared Inspection Services for Buildings
We also provide the following infrared inspection services at Infrared Technologies.
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical System Inspections
- Health & Hospital System Inspections
- Data Center Inspections
- Building Envelope Inspections
- Roof & Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Aerial Scans
When it comes to implementing infrared building inspections in your operation, you can expect to:
- Reduce downtime
- Improve efficiency
- Improve system performance and reliability
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Improve safety conditions
- Eliminate energy waste
- Increase profitability
- Protect warranty plans
- And much more
Discover why many prefer our Louisiana Infrared building inspection services.
With our extensive knowledge, impeccable reputation, and decades of experience, we have proven that we are industry leaders – performing quality infrared inspections for companies like Amazon, and Kellogg.
Whether you need an electrical infrared inspection, a Louisiana building envelope infrared inspection, or you simply want to know more about how infrared technology can help you improve your bottom line, give us a call.