Arizona Infrared Building Inspection Services
Comprehensive Infrared Testing from Industry Leaders, Infrared Technologies
For over 30 years, Infrared Technologies have been providing a complete line of Infrared Building inspection services. Our electrical, mechanical and building envelope infrared inspections are designed to increase profitability, address safety concerns, prevent system wide-failures, reduce maintenance costs, and improve efficiency.
Why Arizona Infrared Building Inspection services from Infrared Technologies?
As you know, many problems in electrical and mechanical systems cannot be seen with the naked eye. Standard diagnostic surveys typically involve removing sections of walls, drilling holes, and other destructive techniques. This usually results in diagnostic testing that is invasive, costly, and effects operations. This is why Infrared building inspection services are preferred.
Infrared testing presents the opportunity to get diagnostic testing in a matter of minutes without shutting down machinery or stopping production. This often leads to increase productivity, increase profits, reduced costs and improved electrical systems, mechanical systems and building envelopes.
Our Infrared Thermogaphers are certified from Introspection Institute and deliver the highest quality Infrared building inspection services and provide accurate reporting that you need most. They can provide you with the following:
- Quality assurance
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Infrared preventative and predictive maintenance reports
When you have the information you need about your Infrared building inspection, you can reduce energy costs, improve profitability, protect warranty plans, reduce risks, and improve efficiency. Our Infrared building inspection surveys are designed to help you pinpoint and locate problems that can be detrimental to your operation. These problems may include but are not limited to:
- Energy loss
- Electrical wiring issues
- Low insulation
- Short circuiting
- Roof/Moisture damage
A detailed list of our Arizona Infrared Building Inspection services and preventative maintenance services
- Infrared Electrical System Survey – Every Arizona electrical survey is designed to identify problems before a system-wide failure. Infrared thermography inspections not only improve an electrical system’s reliability, but also minimize costs associated with system failures. We focus our infrared thermography on potential dangers within the electrical system to identify loose connections, faulty equipment, unbalanced loads, and circuit overloads. You should perform your infrared electrical survey at least once a year as part of your preventive maintenance plan.
- Infrared Flat Roof Moisture Survey – When you perform an infrared flat roof moisture inspection in Arizona, the goal is to find moisture within the roof system before it causes collateral damage to the home, or totally fails. Our infrared flat roof surveys of your Arizona property or building includes a physical inspection, so that results from the infrared thermography tests can be confirmed.
- Infrared Photovoltaic System Survey – By identifying problems in solar panels, these surveys seek to improve their overall efficiency while reducing maintenance costs. Our infrared thermographers in Arizona will seek to identify issues with defective cells, malfunctioning equipment, faulty wiring, and determine whether panels are obscured by debris.
- Building Envelope Infrared Inspections – When your building loses energy, it costs you money. These inspections will identify areas within your Arizona building where air leakage is causing energy loss. There are numerous advantages to using infrared thermography for these inspections, and we even provide you with a hard-copy of the infrared imagery to make the implementation of control measures more cost-effective.
- Mechanical System Surveys – For our mechanical system surveys, we use infrared thermography to locate anomalous thermal patters within the components of your machinery. This is a non-destructive, non-invasive way to detect possible equipment failures, ultimately reducing downtime and the cost of repairs.
- Steam System Surveys – If you use steam for your manufacturing needs, or for heating your business, steam trap surveys can save you thousands of dollars in energy waste annually. You will also reduce your carbon footprint, making these inspections particularly appealing to many Arizona businesses.
Our Infrared Inspection Services for Buildings include:
The following infrared inspection services can increase your bottom line.
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical System Inspections
- Health & Hospital System Inspections
- Data Center Inspections
- Building Envelope Inspections
- Roof & Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Aerial Scans
Infrared building inspections are the preferred choice of many government agencies, municipalities and companies because it provides a non-invasive, cost effective way to detect problems and systems failures before they become serious.
Discover why major companies, government entities and municipalities prefer our Infrared Building Inspection services
Whether you need to prevent emergency maintenance costs, protect your warranty plans, or prevent hazardous conditions, you can invest in one of our many Infrared building inspections services.
Contact us today and discover how we can help you improve efficiency, increase profits, and reduce operational costs.