Phoenix Infrared Building Inspections
An unexpected shutdown of your electrical and mechanical system can lead to lost profits, lost production, increased operating costs, and inefficient systems. The key is to prevent problems before they happen. However, most diagnostic surveys are invasive and can disrupt overall operations. Our Phoenix infrared building inspections are the solution.
Infrared building inspection services eliminates that problem. Phoenix Infrared building inspections provide by our company, Infrared Technologies are a non-invasive and cost effective method to help determine common problems that include:
- Energy loss
- Malfunctioning equipment
- Air leakage
- Electrical system failures
- Mechanical system failures
Phoenix Infrared building inspection services you can rely on!
At our Infrared building inspection service, Infrared Technologies, we offer a wide array of different surveys that can pinpoint and locate important problems before they arise. We have skilled thermographers who have been trained and certified at Infraspection Institute.
With our strong attention detail, accurate reporting, and precision, we help you with the following:
- Diagnosing problem areas in electrical systems, mechanical equipment, roofing and building envelopes
- Pinpointing any anomalies that need to be addressed
- Locate any problems that can lead to system wide failures
- A comprehensive analysis
- Identifying quantifiable operating cost savings
- Non-invasive, non-disruptive Infrared building inspections
Here are some of the different Infrared Building Inspection Services we provide:
A Brief Overview Of Our Phoenix Infrared Inspection Services and Preventative Maintenance Services
- Infrared Electrical System Survey – The key to fixing electrical failures is to identify them before they become a major problem. This survey is specifically designed to detect loose connections, circuit overloads, unbalanced loads, malfunctioning equipment and more. With our detail Infrared thermography reports, you will be able to identify these issues and implement cost effective measures. These measures will help you reduce downtime, increase efficiency, prevent emergency maintenance, and improve safety conditions. For best results, its recommended you perform these survey at least once a year.
- Infrared Flat Roof Moisture Survey – Whether you are installing solar panels, or a new roof, it’s required that you make sure the roof is dry prior to installation. Failure to do so, can cause expensive problems that reduce efficiency, more roof damage, and myriad of expensive problems. An Infrared flat roof moisture survey helps you avoid that issue by providing infrared thermography tests, and a physical inspection to make sure no moisture is present.
- Infrared Photovoltaic System Survey – It’s imperative to determine if there is any debris obstructing the solar panels, or if there are any faulty wiring, defective cells, or equipment not functioning properly. A Solar panel survey will help identify any of these issues. Once the issues are address you will be able to improve efficiency while reducing maintenance costs.
- Building Envelope Infrared Inspections – Air leakage can lead to energy loss. These inspections are designed to discover areas where air leakage is causing energy loss. By having a hard-copy of infrared imagery you can implement cost-effective measures to help you improve your bottom line.
- Mechanical System Surveys – For these surveys, we use infrared thermography to locate anomalous thermal patters within the components of your machinery. This is a non-destructive way to locate equipment failures. This helps prevent emergency maintenance, increases the lifespan of your equipment, reduces your repair costs, and most likely lowers your insurance premiums.
- Steam System Surveys – Steam surveys are crucial if you want to reduce your carbon foot print and save thousands of dollars in energy waste. It’s imperative that you steam systems have the right temperatures. Malfunctioning of machines can cause blockage, systems failures and a slew of other problems that can lead to energy loss. A detailed steam survey can help you improve safety standards, improve efficiency, and increase the lifespan of machinery.
Phoenix Infrared Building inspection services are effective and cost efficient!
When it comes to increasing your bottom line, you want to focus on what matters most; Fixing problems before they occur. This is why Infrared Technologies in Phoenix, Arizona offers a wide variety of Infrared Building inspections. Here are some of the inspection services that can help you improve your overall operation:
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical System Inspections
- Health & Hospital System Inspections
- Data Center Inspections
- Building Envelope Inspections
- Roof & Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Aerial Scans
Our Infrared Building Inspection services and surveys are specifically designed for you to:
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce and/or eliminate downtime
- Preserve energy
- Improved productivity
- Increase profitability
- Protect your warranty plans
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Save you money
Our Infrared Building Inspection Services work for a wide array of industries!
With our detailed knowledge, accurate reporting, and certified thermographers, we can provide accurate reporting and Infrared building inspection surveys to a wide array of industries.
Call our Infrared Building Inspection services office to see which survey you need to help you increase productivity and profitability.