New Orleans Infrared Building Inspection services
New Orleans Infrared Building Inspection services provided by Infrared Technologies
It’s no secret that most building inspection services are time consuming, ineffective, and often require drilling holes or removing certain sections of walls. This is not only frustrating, but it also disrupts daily operations and decreases inefficacy. So, when you need building inspection services, what should you do?
There is a much easier, non-invasive and cost-effective way to identify problems in your electrical systems, mechanical systems, and building envelopes. At Infrared Technologies, we have been providing New Orleans Infrared building inspections for over 30 years. We have a skilled and experienced team of Infraspection Certified Thermographers who will provide you with pertinent information when you need it most. This includes:
- Infrared preventative and predictive maintenance reports
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Quality assurance
With our comprehensive knowledge, accurate precision, and attention to detail we can help you with the following:
- Detect system overloads
- Detect damaged switchgear
- Detect machinery and system malfunctions
- Detect defective and/or loose components
- Detect any other dangerous problems
Depending on your electrical systems, building envelopes and machinery, we can also help you identify:
- System overloads
- Open circuits
- Unbalanced loads
With the highest quality infrared thermography reporting in the industry, our precision and attention to detail is renowned. Contact us today and find out more about our New Orleans infrared building inspections.
What type of New Orleans Infrared Building surveys can we provide you with?
- Infrared Electrical System Survey – These Infrared inspections are designed to locate problems before they become serious issues and cause system wide failures. This is a non-destructive, and non-invasive way to locate overloaded circuits, unbalanced loads, faulty equipment, loose machinery and more. These surveys should be performed annually to increase the lifespan of your machinery, reduce maintenance costs, and improve efficiency.
- Infrared Flat Roof Moisture Survey – This survey is designed to detect moisture and thermal changes of a roofing system. If moisture is present, it can cause severe damage, which, usually leads to thousands of dollars of costly repairs. An Infrared Flat roof moisture survey will provide comprehensive information to help you make better decisions. Some of this information includes but is not limited to, quality assurance reports, condition assessment, legal information of the roof condition, verification of the roof condition and much more.
- Infrared Photovoltaic System Survey – These surveys are designed to pinpoint problems of solar panels that are already operating. With this survey or thermographs will be able to identify defective cells, debris and/or obstructed panels, faulty wiring or equipment and much more. The reports in the survey will help you identify and correct the issues. This can lead to improved efficiency and reduced maintenance costs.
- Building Envelope Infrared Inspections – If you want to save thousands of dollars, and prevent energy loss, it’s highly advisable you perform a building envelope inspection. These Infrared inspections are designed to detect energy loss, and conduction loss. Our surveys can identify and document evidence of these issues. Our Certified thermographs from Introspection Institute will provide you with the necessary information you need to implement change to your building envelope.
- Mechanical System Surveys – These surveys are typically performed on boilers, rotating machines, refractory equipment, and more to locate anomalous thermal patters of your mechanical system. This way we can determine equipment failures and malfunctioning equipment before it becomes a major issue without reducing downtime.
- Steam System Surveys – As you know steam traps can have a huge impact on your bottom line, that is why it’s imperative to ensure they are functioning properly. A malfunctioning system can lead to energy waste, which can lead to thousands and thousands of dollars lost per year. Our Infrared surveys are designed to provide you with the information you need most to eliminate your energy waste, reduce your carbon foot print, and improve your bottom line.
Our New Orleans Infrared Inspection Services for Buildings
The following infrared inspection services may be of great benefit to your business.
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical System Inspections
- Health & Hospital System Inspections
- Data Center Inspections
- Building Envelope Inspections
- Roof & Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Aerial Scans
Investing in New Orleans Infrared building inspection services offers much more than increasing profits. When you have detailed and accurate information about your systems, you can identify and correct problems quickly, which often leads to:
- Reduced risks
- Safer working conditions
- Preventive maintenance
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower insurance premiums
- Reduced repair costs
- Increased equipment life
- Reduce downtime
- Improved system performance
- And much more
Find out more about our New Orleans Infrared Building Inspection services today!
If you have new or existing machinery and electrical equipment, give us a call and set up an Infrared building inspection today. You want to make sure your mechanical, electrical, and building envelopes are functioning properly, according to their exact specifications.
When you are informed, and address problems before they begin, you can improve efficiency, prevent setbacks and strengthen your bottom line.
Give us a call and ask us which Infrared building inspection service in New Orleans is right for your needs.