Georgia Infrared Building Inspection
For over 30 years we have been providing Infrared Building Inspection services throughout Georgia
When you have mechanical and electrical system failures it can often result in costly maintenance, energy loss, inefficiency, and myriad of other costly problems that can have a negative effect on your bottom line. The key is, to locate and address problems before they present serious issues. At Infrared Technologies in Georgia, we provide comprehensive Infrared building inspection services that are especially designed to help you identify problems before they start. Our skilled and certified infrared thermographers can help you identify:
- Electrical wiring issues
- Roof leaks/Moisture
- Wet insulation /Insulation gaps
- Circuiting issues
- Air leakage
- Energy loss
- Structural defects
- Mechanical issues
- Overheating equipment
Our skilled Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographers provide you with the information you need most, including:
- Infrared preventative and predictive maintenance reports
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Quality assurance
Georgia Infrared Building Inspection services are becoming the choice of many major companies, government agencies, and residential homes because they offer a non-invasive, cost effective way to pinpoint and address major problems before they arise. When you invest in any of our Infrared Building Inspection services in Georgia, you can expect the following:
- Prevent emergency maintenance
- Locate and pinpoint system failures quickly without disrupting services
- Prevent downtime and keep systems running while performing diagnostics
- Improve safety
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Protect warranty and insurance plans each with a member of the Center Grove team today
Georgia Infrared Inspection services and preventive maintenance plans we provide
- Infrared Electrical System Survey – To prevent system failures, it’s highly recommended that you perform an electrical system inspection at least once a year. This way you will be able to identify any loose connections, circuit overloads, unbalanced loads, loose connections and more. When you have the reliability of our infrared testing, you can prevent problems from happening. This way you can improve the reliability of your equipment, reduce maintenance costs, and increase profits.
- Infrared Flat Roof Moisture Survey – Moisture found on a roof can present a challenge and cause severe damage worth thousands of dollars. This is why it’s imperative to determine if moisture is present. At our Georgia Infrared testing company, Infrared Technologies we include a physical inspection with this type of survey. This way we can assess your needs and help you make informed decisions on how to correct the issue if moisture is found.
- Infrared Photovoltaic System Survey – This inspection is designed to identify faulty or malfunctioning equipment, panels that have been obstructed by debris/dirt, defective cells, faulty wiring and more. When you have detailed reporting from our Infrared Thermography, you can take the necessary steps that will help you improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
- Building Envelope Infrared Inspections – There are two primary culprits for energy loss; Air leakage and poor insulation. When these two culprits are present, it can wreak havoc on your overall operation, causing you to waste energy and lose money in the process. A Georgia Infrared building inspection will help you determine the cause of energy loss. This way you will have a hardcopy of the infrared imagery so you can implement changes that will preserve your energy and help you save money.
- Mechanical System Surveys – If you are looking for a non-destructive, efficient, and cost effective way to identify faulty machinery, this mechanical system inspection is for you. It offers a non-invasive way to identify problems with our infrared technology. We will provide accurate reporting so you minimize the risk of equipment failures, reduce downtime, reduce the costs of repairs, and improve the reliability of your machinery.
- Steam System Surveys – This inspection is designed to help you save money on energy waste and reduce your carbon footprint. With our Infrared technology, we can pinpoint thermal changes that you need to address. When you have the right information, you can make the right decisions, and our Georgia Infrared Building Inspection surveys let you do just that.
Our Georgia Infrared Inspection Services for Buildings
The following infrared services may be great for your Georgia business
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical System Inspections
- Health & Hospital System Inspections
- Data Center Inspections
- Building Envelope Inspections
- Roof & Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Aerial Scans
Let Infrared Technologies provide you with the information you need most!
When you want to improve your bottom line, reduce downtime, and increase your profits, give Infrared Technologies a call. We will provide you with a non-destructive, non-invasive way to identify system failures before they become major issues. Whether you need to plan your annual survey, or you need us to perform a complete list of infrared inspections, we have you covered.
Call us and discover why companies like Amazon and Kellogg prefer Infrared Technologies to help them strengthen their bottom line.