Baton Rouge Infrared Building Inspection Services
Detect system wide failures before they become a costly problem!
There is only one thing that can help you improve overall efficiency, measure energy effectively, and reduce risks – That’s knowing what the problem is. When you have electrical and mechanical systems, they are not immune to system failures and defects. However, it can be challenging to identify certain issues without special diagnostic tools.
At Infrared Technologies, we have the most advanced diagnostic testing to help you identify some of the most pressing problems that can cause you to lose profits, present safety hazards, and a myriad of other dangerous conditions. Our Baton Rouge Infrared building inspection services are specifically designed to help you locate and identify what is the root cause of system wide failures and/or identifying the problem before it becomes a serious issue.
For over 30 years, we have been providing Infrared Building inspection services that are designed to help you:
- Increase profits
- Prevent emergency maintenance repairs
- Reduce downtime
- Fix system wide failures without disrupting daily operations
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce energy costs
- Improve insulation issues
When it comes to preserving energy and reducing costs, there is no need for guessing. You need accurate information and reporting, an Infrared Building inspection is exactly what you need to identify and fix problems that are critical to your bottom line. Our Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographers will deliver the following information and reports when you need it most:
- Infrared preventative and predictive maintenance reports
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Quality assurance
With the highest quality infrared thermography reporting in the industry, our precision and attention to detail is renowned. Contact us today and find out more about our Baton Rouge, Louisiana infrared building inspections.
Baton Rouge Infrared Inspection Services You Can Rely On!
- Infrared Electrical System Survey – This is a comprehensive survey specifically designed to locate and pinpoint problems before they become costly repairs. This survey detects loose connections, circuit overloads, malfunctioning equipment, faulty switch gear, ineffective data centers and more. By knowing what the problem is before it starts, you can reduce maintenance costs, increase the lifespan of equipment, improve safety conditions. It’s highly recommended that you conduct a Baton Rouge Infrared electrical survey at least once a year.
- Infrared Flat Roof Moisture Survey – This survey is designed to detect storm damage, moisture, and any insulation issues. If moisture is trapped in your roof, it can cause thousands and thousands of dollars’ worth of damage. We offer this survey with a physical inspection, and provide you with condition assessments to help you make informed decisions about maintaining and preserving your roof.
- Infrared Photovoltaic System Survey – This survey is designed to detect moisture, energy loss, defective cells, obstructed panels and more. With knowledge of what is going on with your solar panels, you can improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Building Envelope Infrared Inspections – Energy loss Is often due to air leakage or conduction loss, which can cause you to lose thousands of dollars. Our Infrared testing is designed to help you identify air leakage, conduction loss, and insulation issues. These surveys can detect where air inflation is present. With our Infrared thermal reporting, you will be able to implement cost effective repairs and stop energy loss.
- Mechanical System Surveys – Whether you have refractory systems, rotating machines, process piping or any other machinery, our Infrared technology can locate anomalous thermal patterns to identify system failures. This is a non-invasive, non- destructive way identify and fix problems before they start. With our Infrared technology, you can reduce downtime and reduce the cost of repairs.
- Steam System Surveys – Our certified Infraspection Institute thermographers will provide detailed reports to inform you of any energy loss due to your steam systems. By having this information, you will be able to reduce your carbon footprint, eliminate energy waste, and strengthen your bottom line. Additionally, you will reduce your carbon footprint.
Our Baton Rouge Infrared Inspection Services for Buildings
We can also provide the following Infrared inspection services for your business
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical System Inspections
- Health & Hospital System Inspections
- Data Center Inspections
- Building Envelope Inspections
- Roof & Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Aerial Scans
The Baton Rouge Infrared Building Inspection Services You need the most!
When it comes to preventing and fixing system wide failures, you need Baton Rouge Infrared Building inspection services from Infrared Technologies. Our inspections are specifically designed to help you increase profits, improve efficiency, reduce costs, and give you peace of mind.
Whether you want an energy audit, a mechanical system inspection, or simply want to know more about our different Infrared building inspection services, give us a call today!