Atlanta Infrared Building Inspection Services
The Leading Provider of Infrared Building Inspection services in Atlanta, Infrared Technologies
For over 30 years we have been providing businesses, government entities, municipalities, industrial business, and homeowners with precise and accurate infrared inspections. Our services include a list of inspection services in Atlanta that include:
- Infrared electrical system surveys
- Mechanical system surveys
- Flat roof Moisture survey
- Steam System Surveys
- Solar Panel Surveys
We also provide the following:
Our Atlanta Infrared Building Inspection services we provide:
The following infrared inspection services in Atlanta may be beneficial to your business.
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical System Inspections
- Health & Hospital System Inspections
- Data Center Inspections
- Building Envelope Inspections
- Roof & Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Audits
- Aerial Scans
Our Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographers in Atlanta provide you with the information you need most, including:
- Infrared preventative and predictive maintenance reports
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Quality assurance
With our state of the art Infrared Technology in Atlanta, we can help you identify the following:
- Electrical system failures
- Structural design problems
- Heat/Energy loss
- Insulation definiteness
- Air leakage
- Roof moisture/damage
Discover why many Atlanta industrial leaders prefer our building inspection services:
With the highest quality infrared thermography in the industry, we can provide you with accurate information to help you prevent emergency repairs, reduce maintenance costs, improve system performance, and save you money.
We have a wide variety of Atlanta infrared building inspection services based on your needs.
- Infrared Electrical System Survey – When electrical systems are not functioning properly, they create heat. This can cause safety hazards, liability issues, and increase downtime. This is why it’s imperative that you perform electrical system surveys at least once a year. These inspections will help you identify system overloads, overheating, defective and/or faulty equipment, electrical problems and more. When you have accurate reports for your Atlanta operation, you can make important decisions that will improve your efficacy and reduce risks.
- Infrared Flat Roof Moisture Survey – When moisture is present on a roof, it can cause the roofing materials to degrade rapidly, which often leads to costly repairs or replacing a roof. However, it’s often difficult to identify moisture with the naked eye. With infrared technology, you will be able to determine the severity of roof damage and identify source of leaks. When you have an accurate report of your inspection, you can reduce maintenance costs and improve the functioning of your roof.
- Infrared Photovoltaic System Survey – This inspection can help determine if there is any faulty wiring, malfunctioning equipment or obstructed solar panels caused by dirt or debris. This is a comprehensive survey that will provide you with accurate reports and information. This way you can improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
- Building Envelope Infrared Inspections – Energy loss is a major concern for many Atlanta operations. When you lose energy, it can result in thousands of dollars lost. This is why it’s important to get to the root cause of the energy loss. Air leakage and insulation deficiencies are primarily the causes of energy loss. With our infrared building envelope inspection survey, we can help you identify the primary cause of your energy loss. Once you are aware of the causes, you can implement necessary changes that will help you reduce costs and save energy.
- Mechanical System Surveys – This inspection survey is critical for identifying potential system failures on rotary machines, boilers, and other types of machinery. Our infrared thermography will be able to pinpoint specific problem areas, and provide you with detailed information on how to correct the issue. With this survey, you can fix the problem before it becomes a major issue. This helps you reduce maintenance costs, and decrease downtime.
- Steam System Surveys – This inspection survey can identify thermal changes in your steam system. If there are thermal changes that can result into wasted energy. Our infrared technology can pinpoint this issue. Once you are aware of energy wasted, you can correct the problem. This helps you save thousands of dollars as well as reducing your carbon footprint. Many Atlanta businesses take advantage of this steam survey to help them save money.
Atlanta Infrared building inspection services to help you improve your bottom line!
When it comes to strengthen your bottom line, you don’t want system wide failures to disrupt your workflow. Get the inspection and accurate reporting you need to help improve efficiency. Whether you need a steam survey, aerial scan, or an annual electrical system survey, you can be assured that we have the skills, experience and technology to help you reduce costs and increase profits.
Contact us today and discover why world renowned companies like Amazon and Kellogg prefer Infrared Technologies as their leading inspection provider.