The Infrared Technologies team has been providing high-quality infrared scans to businesses, health care facilities, and government agencies for more than thirty years. We are proud to boast ongoing relationships with some of the biggest names in business – Amazon, Kohl’s Department Stores, and Kellogg, just to name a few.
Our professional team of Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographers® can help you in numerous ways:
- We provide comprehensive preventative maintenance reports with every survey
- Ongoing condition assessment and monitoring
- Quality assurance
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased productivity
- Smaller carbon footprint and energy savings
A Few Words About Our Professional Staff
Get to know the people that have built Infrared Technologies into an infrared thermography leader.
- John Prat – Director of Thermographic ServicesJohn is an ANST compliant, Level III trained Thermographer with PMC, LLC. He has conducted training and has worked on various infrared applications for customers in Europe, Asia and North America, including a number of fortune 500 companies over the past 9 years.
John’s training includes the fundamentals of IR and how to set up quality Predictive Maintenance programs to maximize the program investments of his customers. He also performs thermography work and training in building science including working closely with and training various state agencies involved with projects to improve the quality of Low Income Housing.
John has a special passion for working with Habitat for Humanity of Minnesota, particularly the teams involved in the Twin Cities and around Minnesota.
John has authored a number of published articles and has a patent in the area of IR.
- Rickey Conradt – Building Envelope and roofing systems specialist
- Randy Wallis – Business operations